Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Chunky Stitches on Made It's Shopping Guide!

Made It is an online shopping site 
selling hand made items
(Similar to Etsy but without the "handmade" items)
for Australian sellers.

Yesterday I listed Made to Order Owls
based off the Fresh Stitches pattern
and woke up this morning to an email
saying they have made it onto the
Shopping Guide! 

You can check out the shopping guide HERE until Friday.

This is very, very exciting!!
I've already had 58 views today, which also brings 
attention to my other items.

I chose to sell on Made It as I'm in Australia
and feel because there are thousands and thousands
of crocheters selling their crafts around the world,
I might fare better in a local marketplace.

Check out my Made It store -> Chunky Stitches

No comments:

Post a Comment