Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Crochet Mood Blanket 2014

Crochet-A-Long hosted by mummy_stacey on Instagram 


"A great idea to make a blanket consisting of a square-a-day (or week) and using different colours to reflect your mood on Instagram."

I'm doing the square a day - but may only end up with 196-225 squares, as I don't want a massive blanket.

I am aiming to make a blanket 140cm x 140cm, each square being 10cm x 10cm.

I have 8 base colours, and each square will be surrounded with a border of white. I will be joining as I go as well.

These are my colours; Orange, Red, Light Blue, Magenta, Turquoise, Yellow, Purple and Green.



As opposed to assigning each colour to a mood - I will be crocheting whatever colour I feel like doing that day. 

You can request to join the Facebook Group also.

No comments:

Post a Comment